31.3.09

Sylvia Browne on pulassa

Talous on kurja jopa niille jotka voivat kommunikoida Taivaaseen ja enkeleille. Sylvia Browne on pyytämässä lahjoituksia. Oman Society of Novus Spiritus kirkon pyörittäminen on kalliimpaa kuin voisi luulla. Uusimmassa sähköpostimainoksessa Browne anelee lisää rahaa:

I need your help and I expect it to be
returned to you a thousand-fold!

In these dire economic times, I am asking for your help to keep my church, the Society of Novus Spiritus alive. It has become overwhelmingly difficult for me to be nearly the sole support of this representation of our belief and philosophy. I am asking for only $1.00 (or more) as seed money and as such, expect it to be returned to you a thousand-fold. God bless you for your help in our time of need.

God love you,
I do,
Sylvia


Anna Sylvialle dollari, niin saat takaisin tuhat dollaria. Tuo jos mikä on kannattava vaihtokauppa! *kaivelee taskuja*

No comments: